Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Update on the scandal..!

I said I will make things clear before the casting and the shoot yea? And I did. There's a miscommunication between the photographer and the female person --.

And it wasted so much of my time.
And the photographer had called the female and clarified. So i believe that the other friend that came booming here knows about it.

Com'on, you people be the judge, shouldn't she apologies for booming here after the photographer had told her friend about it??! I think she should. And, guess what's her reply?? I shall show you~



TO: baObaO

What the hell is wrong with you?! Now, your first message had wronged me. And asking for an apology is too much for you?!! It's 12 in the noon, majority of the Singaporeans are up! Why can't I complain when it's in my blog? And you people wronged me?! Can't I call and clarify? I still gave you a benefit of doubt at first, thinking that some people might be imposing you. Why are you so fucked up till you need to reply in such a manner?! Complain in your blog? Do you think I am afraid of it?!! Go on! And if your motive is to up your viewers from my page, dream on.

_l_

No comments:

Post a Comment