Thursday, June 12, 2008

Flash version of AUDITION!

Guess what?!

I was online gaming with my mum.
She's real hip yea?!! Hahas!

Anw, this game was introduce by my younger sister to my mum, and then to me. Hahas! For those of you who hate to download games and stuffs into your computer, you can try playing at this site to kick off that boredom!

http://s1.rewujie.com/

Anw, I will most likely be at channel4 if I happen to be playing. And, my name there is;

HONEYJK

Search me, and invite me to your room! =)
And to NanaJiejie. If you want to play with mummy, her name there is; CHILLI


Wahhaas! --
Anw, I don't really like Audition yea. And I prefer o2jam anytime. And I played o2jam more then audition. So I have this habit to out my fingers on the keyboard at the o2jam arrangement for games. AND, I kept doing it while I "rewujie" just now. -- Fingers malfunction.

No comments:

Post a Comment