Friday, June 6, 2008

Post exams happiness =) !!

Hello everyone! Hahas. Exams are over! Well, not exam but mid-sem test.. And I am extremely elated!! =)) Dear JOY JOY, do book me before it's too late again!! Hahas! =b

Hope to do lots of fun stuff this holiday. And i'll make sure I don't waste any of the days doing nothing! Skully i'm at home most of the days fiddling with my laptop waiting for Rayner to end work. NNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Lols, pardon my all over the place lame-ness. I just woke up and it's the first day of holiday mah.

FRIENDS, wanna come my house sing K ??! ^^
Don't complain about the distance yea? It's holidayyss! Plan with me, plan with me..!

Ohyah, to all pretty girlies out there who are interested on a photoshoot, lemme know. My email is all over the place yea^^. Okk, or leave me a comment with ur email asking for a add yea?
And to all those girls who have ur particulars with me, pamper ur skin and eyes! I will be bring u all for shoot this holiday! =DDD

No comments:

Post a Comment