Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Updates updates!

Hello everyone! Sorry about those bitchy updates. =)

Now, got to update you all about some stuffs which are of a significance.


1.) As y'all know, Rayner bought me a birthday present. I think I mentioned it in my past entry. I am going to delete that entry cause it's kindda out of no where, and not properly placed in my blog. So here's another entry for it. =)

Firstly, I want to thank Rayner boy for buying such an expensive birthday present for me.
Thanks darling. =)

In case you people are wondering,.. this is the model of the camera.
Finally took picture of the camera.


Hahas!
Tell me you are jealous!
Nah, I am just kidding.
I'm too fortunate, feeling like Rayner's pampered princess.
Muackss!!


2.) I got my Islander card! =)
And I've showed it to almost all of my friends in school! Hahas!
Hey, although it's not a very expensive card but, I think kindda zai leh! Cause the card is really nice. And Rayner paid for it. Wahahhahas! =DDD

Wanna take a look??

See see see, my birthday is coming! =)
Anw, when I was at the place waiting for my card to be created,
we got to snap a picture using their webcam look alike thingie..
and I took 2 shots.
One, a funny face, one a chio face.
Haha! After contemplating for quite some time..
I went on with the chio one.


3.) Someone whom I do not know personally paid for my membership in Facebook Humanpets. And I heard real cash is needed to get that membership. =) Hahas! Although I've thanked him many times in Facebook humanpet pages. I decided that it's only appropriate to thank him here. Hah!

(at the same time, getting u peeps jealous! I am totally joking! Trust me ^^)


Thanks Ryan Max.
^^
I shall consider this as a Birthday present from you to me.
Thanks thanks!

Hahas! Pretty girls just get such privileges!

(p.s. I bet you peeps find my boastful yea?
cause secretly, somebody might just get jealous
of course, you people ought to be!)


Wahahas! Happy. Laughing heads over heels.
Anw, will be posting up last Saturday Sentosa day on my blog soon.
Check back! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment