Friday, July 11, 2008

Sorry for the long wait.

(that is if anyone of you is waiting..)

Hahas! I finally found time to upload Eugene's OCH pictures into my photobucket. =)
And it's loading into my photo bar now. I am dreading that the size is too big. =S
If it is, I'll just post a small pic, so you can click to properly see my expression. ^^
It's something very different from what I usually shoot. And of course, all pictures are credits to him. SMILES!


Indeed, it's very big.
Click to see the original version.












I find this kindda cool.
Love my profile look. (i.e. side view)


Yeaps. That's about all that I'm posting.
Hahas!
Do, click on my portfolio link to see more.


(Come to think of it. It's been quite some time since I update it!
Ahh! Soon soon. )


No comments:

Post a Comment