Sunday, July 6, 2008

A mass of photos.

Heyhey! I am home this weekends. Which means, I have more spare time for my blog!
Now, I've collated all my past pictures, and select a few to be posted here.
Some are dated from months and months ago.
So, pardon me. I post them up so that I can delete those folders from my computer without any regrets. Hahas!

Anw, just to inform all of you, these pictures are not doctored. I am too lazy, and there are just too many pictures for me to edit. So, I downloaded a photo collage thingie, and yea, it put my selected pictures into a collage. ^^


This is the most recent.
29.06.08
(last saturday)
I went Sentosa w Rayner!


Remember the video where Rayner ate up my name.
It's the same day.


Same day.
And check out the heart-shape cloud thing.
Very lovely yea?
I did not enhance it using photoshop,.. etc.
Just my lil-kindda-faulty-camera-phone.
Romantic situation always happen when Rayner is around.
Thinking back when we weren't together, and the rainbow appeared......


Ball python.
We went over to Ed's place after Sentosa.
These are what he got from Thailand.
Cool yea?
But papa say that you can just catch it off the streets of sgp.
oO??


30.06.08
Went Sentosa again. ^^
This time with Rayner and friends.
Fun loving people. =)
I was with makeup cause I reached there after my jap student shoot.


Anw, that guy squatting there's Wilson.
And Volleyball explains Rayner's weird position.
=D


Erm, the below are past pictures..
I'll post them from the latest, to the oldest yea?
I am too lazy to check the date! Hahas!













HAha! That's all people! =D
I am gg to start on my next entry!
Meantime, enjoyy. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment