Saturday, July 12, 2008

Replies to comments.

Yeah. Haloscan is still faulty.. Maybe it's not faulty, and is that they change the way their comment box work. Which is sucky.

Replies replies. =)

To Shuen` Nope. She doesn't have a blog. Or maybe she has one, just that I dont know of it. But, yeah, highly doubt so.

To F` Thanks for your supportive comments. It's gladly appreciated. But, meimei, mind some words yea ^^, don't wish to cause unnecessary troubles to someone I don't know. Anw, kindda happy that you read my blog when we have no connections at all. ^^

To random ppl` Hey. Thanks for your comments yea? I not pretty in the first look mehhhh?! No la, I am just kidding. =D Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. So, yeaps, I never ever use the word "ugly" on her. And bitchy I know. Haha! That's e main characteristic of me. ^^

To deceased` Eheheh! I know who you are lo! Hahas! Cannot write your real name meh? Need to use this. Hahas! Anw. Thanks for your concern yea? ^^ And yeaps.. "DAIJI". LOL!!!!

To F` Hahas! It's alright. Not kaypo. Just worried about your supposedly safety, reputation etc. Thanks girl!

To Veene` Hah! Oh my god. Are you BLIND? You called commenting on her chin CRUEL? When she commented on me fucking arnd, my parents fucking arnd, what my bf get is shit cos he is shit?! That's cruel? What are you thinking man?!! Can't you read what she commented to me and her emails to me. You should seriously understand the situation before commenting. She say nothing to me?! Wth?! She started saying things to me. If not why should I be that BOLIAO to provoke her. Compare and contrast dude. You are not getting your facts right.

To Rayner` Darling, heck her yea? Cool down. Super happy that you bother to comment! Hahas! Unlike someone's bf who has no time. Oops

No comments:

Post a Comment