Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Mixed random thoughts.

Actually, I wanted to rant about something that's extremely insignificant in my life, that is as irritating as a housefly's appearance. >.< (I can't think of any suitable stuff to put in.. pardon me) However, before I step in blogger page, I read something off the net and now I am freaking happy cause it soothed my past anger. =D

By the way, I always (almost) laugh at other's misery and misfortune.
Soo, infer. Wahahas. You any one of you k-po readers share the same frequency as me, and hope that I will tell you.. NNNNNaaahhhh. =b

Hahas! I am so happy to see people (or specific person) who cannot understand the untold "rules and regulations" and the other important know-how of this weird but fufiling industry. Note: I am not saying that I am damn pro and am equip with all the best information, and know-how for this industry.

But for a person which is highly egoistic and oozing confidence (me), I will say that I know more. ^^ Hahas! Only advice that I would give to the specific person is to, "Shut up and learn! "
Ooops. A lil rude, but I don't care. =D


***


Another opposite "thought" that's bothering me since as long as I can remember, it's her.
Her her her her Her her her her Her and after a long time, it's still HER. Madness. It's impressive how someone who supposedly poses zer0 significance in my life can make me feel as though I constantly have a very bad itch at the small of my back which I can't reach. -pouts

But guess it's all normal. Someone whom I completely won't know might think that I'm the itch on their back. So I shouldn't rant much about part and parcel of life. Buttttttt, haiyerrs.

Nana says that she is sweeter than me. Damn. Freaking agitated. I think I need to change my style of dressing, change my makeup and what ever stuff and look sweet. Nahh, just kidding. That wouldn't be me. I always feel that there's somewhat alikeness between us. Maybe it's the size. Hah! But after much assurance from my sis, that's about the only like-ness we had.

And after spending time prying "you-are-prettier-than-her", my sister finally said it.
Okay, and I feel all better. =D


So, Jocelyn is bitch who fakes her graciousness just because she's too egoistic to show that she was defeated bit by bit from inside. ^^ (interesting self testimonial)


Alrights, done with my entry.
-proceed to doing voodoo on her

No comments:

Post a Comment