Thursday, July 10, 2008

Replies to comments.

Haloscan is obviously sucking big time. -pouts!

It cannot accept my replies there. So, no choice. From now on, I will reply my comments in my entry. Which is damn leh chey. zZ!

But it's alright! It's communication skills lesson now. Hah! I have some time and attention to spare here!


To Rayner` Hahas! Darling. Thanks again. I love the camera as much as you. Oops. Anw, hahas! Yeaps. Those people who finds trouble with me ought to do some constructive stuff like masturbating or something. (yikes) Hahas! Boyboy, you shouldn't say such things. It's so crude and shallow. Oh well, it's only those words that she can understand.

To Min` Hmm, she's 18 and has just completed her O's this year. I bet this statement is enough to tell you what category of girls she's in yea? And yeaps, she has nothing better to do cause her boyfriend is constantly working to support his own education till he has no time for her girlfriend. Of course, allowing her have all the time in her world to comment me,.. create email account for me,.. browsing through my entire blog and my previous blog just to extract the supposed ugliest photos of me. =)

To Joy` Hahs! How to donate? Let me help you with this. You should watch less PPStream and you will have more time to comment me! Wahahas! Kidding.. Exams over yea? Now it's my turn. Sian. Yupyup, birthday coming... STRESS YOUUUU!

To Phiyornah` Wahhas! Your comment is as long as a petition can!. I got to like refer for a few times to reply you here. Anw, she obviously shows that she is oblivious to the happenings around her and trying so hard to live in her eluded world.- and yeah, to the extent whereby she's psychotic! Well, soon i guess. Lucky for her, she don't understand our/my puns and poniards. Otherwise, she might just commit suicide. Hah! There are signs of her degrading sanity (I bet she don't understand this line too.). Example, she calling herself tiny wifey (when she is obviously many size ++++ me ), and changing her boyfriend's friendster shoutout. Let's say this together. TURNOFFS. =DD And you've got a point.. She knows the word narcissistic! Like isn't the word that you used kinda recent? Hmm.. no originality again. By the way, she's stupid to gloat over those apologise. Hah! I live by this line, "my sorries are free. " Haha!!

To Tabi` Welcome. And you mean you have uglier photos? Nope, I never find your pictures. I am not like you. Scout my entire blog and my past blog to get the ugiest picture of me and post it in the spoof friendster account. Hah! You are exposed to near thousands of my pictures and those are the worst? While I am only exposed to say, 7 of yours? Hah! And a bad dressing, bad hair, broad face can be detected.

To Tabi` Cool! You want me to take a normal picture with your ugly one and rate together? I am totally cool about it! Shall make it into a video yea? And please, do not commit suicide if the results are pro me. I don't want to be held accountable for your death! Lol!

To Tabi` My boyfriend is 19. Nope, he don't have to study. And he's earning like 3k per month? (oops. ) And yours? Selling mattress. I doubt he earns more than me! hahahhas! How loserish is that? Plus, I do not depend on my boyfriend, although he kept showering me with ample time, attentions and gift^^. And girl arh girl, depending on your parents when you are 18++ is nothing to be proud of! You will be called a laughing stock without a backbone. Not a princess. It just points down to how incapable you are in the society.

To Tabi` What?! You called that meet up a TAIJI!? For god's sake, I never regard it as a taiji. And obviously I am of different kinda girl like you. My boyfriend hates such confrontation stuff, he is a peace lover. Why should I portray a bitchy side of myself to him? And of course, I am not like you. I do not build my self worth on my boyfriend. Anyway, using "the ground open up" is a bit too alien-ish till I almost can't grasp your point. Can you use comparisons of some standards? And "tasteless"? What the..! How can you associate preferences and people using, tasty and tasteless? Wierd! Settle for shit? If you are referring to me as shit? I means that you are worst than shit. Know why? Cause you sent your picture for the modeling thing and you did not get in, whereas your boyfriend did! How do I know? Hahas! Because, your trustworthy boyfriend happened to spill the beannnnnss~

No comments:

Post a Comment