Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Wahhhhhhhh!

Welcome home Jocelyn!!!!
(ahhhhh.. I can almost hear y'all scream..)


Alrights. Y'all missed me, don't you?!
I know, I know.. It's been 6 days since I last logged onto my computer! =D


6 wonderful, fruitful days.
Nevertheless, I miss those hours where I can hog on to my laptop.
Game, blog, pictures, forums.. Wahahas. (p.s. I've been playing computer games.)


Of course,
I will be filling y'all up with my wonderful "vacation" away from the cyber world. Now that I am back, I need some time to sort out truck loads of my online stuff. As y'all know, I worked for the GCA event as a booth babe. =) It's my very first big event, and I have lots of stuff to share. Bad news is that, I did not take much pictures with my personal devices. SOO, I am hoping to receive them pretty soon.. - from my photographer friends, and the babes i/c.


Guess it will take time for me to actually blog that event up here, due to the overwhelming moments and happenings at the event. Also, I heard that there will be a post-gca blogging competition. Real cool. The babes-incharge has yet to brief be about. Real excited!


I would say,
real great experience, and explosure for me!
I should be home these 2 days, so, you peep should pray hard that I blog more than I game. =D


Anyway, just to share with those who are interested..
I am playing the game, SPORE™.


Really cool, and interesting. It's like, many games put together, and my creative mind made my creatures look.. erm, abit,.. wild, or should I say R(A).?? Lol! And and, I heard from Rayner, who heard from the guy at the GCA event,.. they took 7 years to actually, create and launch this game. Like wow! 7 years?! If it's for me, I think I will "modify" my vision and create something else that's not that years consuming! Lol!


Great effort on their part. You people should google it, and buy the game to try it out?


OOoks,
guess I will end my entry here, and play SPORE™.
Wahahhas! Cyyya.

No comments:

Post a Comment