Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Bitchy affairs. (load video before reading)

Since Nana left me home alone for a fruit.
I am bored beyond words till I feel like I am obligated to at the very least, give a respond to Tabi's latest comment. Haha! Didn't y'all see the joke she made? (Alrights. I bet most of y'all did not.)
So, for the benefit of all my readers. I made a video - starring myself, as Tabi.

Just be patient and wait for it to load alrights.
Typing words are so much easier than the process of uploading, and loading a video. Youtube is seriously getting super laggy.








Btw,
my makeup for the video is inspired by..


------------------

Anw, back to topic. Which is to reply to her humourous comment.
You guys don't need me to highlight her great english, which she self-proclaimed that it's damn zai, and can win me anytime, and that it's the same writing style as that well written essay long comment (which everyone believes that, she got her friend, to write it for her). [my sentence is a bit long]


Oh well, maybe y'all need. >.<
  • "So jocelyn you already have a lawsuit going on?"
  • "Just very stretched judging by how pulled your forehead looks."
  • "i think your fashion sense sucks cock!"
  • "So ya. To each their own."
  • "Why the hell..... like yours."
  • "straight eyebrows is an in thing"
  • "U look like you came.."
  • "They all have 2 thick lines.." (它们全部都有。。。 )
  • "In fact from certain angles u look greenish." (况且,你从莫些角度看起来有点青。)
  • "Be it looks, life ect.."


Alrights, above are just some phrases that seriously don't make sense, or obviously errored. So now we know.. The international school of hers, do not teach students proper English. No wonder Tabi's sentence structure, grammer, punctuation marks, sucks cock! (haha)
(p/s. I thought you came from an english speaking family? Hah! Your english is a direct translation from chinese! )



So now, I am going to reply!!! =) Yay! --


Quote," Just very stretched judging by how pulled your forehead looks."
My reply. Uhhuh. So you are thinking that my forehead looks stretched? Hmm, I think you are trying to say, "how high my eyebrows are raised", instead. If so. I don't really raise my eyebrows much for a normal shot. If you are going on to question my raised brows. Answer to that, is, I trimmed and drew it that way. - -




------------------


Quote, "Thick lips are sexy. u are just jealous cos u are close to lipless." Quote, "Striaght eyebrows is an in thing."
My reply. Why not look at these pictures for some insights? Haha!


Lin ZhiLing
Thin lips?
She's world's supermodel.



This is Janice Man.
Thin lips, straight brows.



This is AngelaBaby.
See her straight brows and thin lips?

Though I think that my current brows looks more like thin and straight, rather than striaght and thick. But, even then, it's in the trend too.



Someone more familiar?
Landy WenLan.
Straight and thick.
After seeing the above pictures, do you really think that I want to be like you? Arc brows with thick lips? Your lips don't line nicely without makeup. Your's are not those shapely thick lips like Angelina Jolie. So, jealous? Haha!!


------------------


Quote," And I wonder which fashion magazine ever said straight brows in an in thing."
My reply. Hmm, guess you are really really out-dated!!!






What a fashion outdater!
Tsktsk.


------------------


Quote, " You talk abt my arms when you have such stumpy man arms, flat chest, broad shoulders, stunted body, chunky legs?"
My reply. Hmm.. I don't think my arms can be considered as stumpy man arms, my chest isn't really that flat, and my legs aren't chunky.





Credits to Gestron.
Look at my legs!
Chunky? LOL!



Credits to Gestron.
And, you said that I have got stumpy man arms?!
LOL!!!

------------------


And, damn. I don't have my cleavage photos. Too showy, I feel. >.< >
Anyway, I don't see how I am stumpy/chunky to you.
But, to me, you, seriously look chunky. =)


Thanks to Ms. "galisme88" for the above picture.
(Tabi, seems like people around you arent treating you as nice as you claim ba?)


-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment