Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Issues with regard to comments.

Firstly, I shall talk about the very minimal, yet existing popularity.
I do not understand why is this getting people all so jitty(is there such a word? anw, Im trying to say like, irk or something.. ). Seriously, why deny the fact that I am popular - at the very least, in your life? Otherwise, what can be the other reasons for you to be entering my page?


Why would and should you care about the happenings of my life?
Reason being, my entries are interesting. Be it good or bad. There are contents here that are captivating. It's entertaining. Love me or hate me, I don't really care. Cause, you are still here.. Undeniable. My blog counter can't lie to me. Frankly, I feel super honoured to have, at the very very least, 150 different computers logging onto my page every 24hours. Really.


Why?
Because I am a person with little friends. Might sound loserish yea? But by saying friends, I meant those that are real close, and he/she is as good as my mother. Soo, strictly speaking, I have only 1 friend. Like I've admitted a thousand and one times, I hate to socialize. Not that I am incapable, just that I couldn't be bothered. Fucking attitude, I know.


Comments directed to my friend, especially those bullshitting comments, will simply be deleted. So what she's the only one friend that I have? One is enough. It's so hard to meet people who are constantly in the same frequency as me... and have no hidden agenda.. who have a mind of their own. Moreover, the most important factor, is that.. someone who doesn't mind being punished by ahprem for my misconduct (Err, maybe she does. -- nvm. I shall just assume). =D

OOOk. Enough of this emotional friendship stuff that's bringing goose-pimples to my arms..


Next issue.
Rumours regarding me fucking other guys while having a boyfriend.
Erm, even if it is true, why would you care? Was it your boyfriend??

Cough cough. The thing is that,.. girl (from mf that commented), we have all graduated from that shit hole. What's with all these childishness? Omg, maybe you are still trapped there.
Whatever. But tell me. Which lucky guy fucked me eh? How interesting for me to not know, and for you to know? Lol!


Next next.
My spams on others blog.
This is really amusing. The, "I am popular" thingie is really kicking into my life. IF I am not that popular and a nothing in your community. Why go such an extent to taint my name? Don't stop please, I will be so disappointed.


Alrights.
Now about moderating my comments.
Firstly, I can delete/edit any comments that comes in. So, spammers can try spamming. Cause hitting the delete button is just one click away.
Secondly, I will never accept comments that..
  1. Hurt people I love.
  2. Are in the hope of tainting others reputation.
  3. Full of nonsensical craps.
  4. Consist of disgusting negative remarks that are delivered without using appropriate words.
However, if you are lucky. You unsightly remarks will just be posted up here! =))


Lastly,
I want to address this is all those new comment-ors.
I am simply so pleased and glad for your existence. You people are so sweet.


A big thank you for putting in good words for me, and speaking up for me. Your attention given and effort spent, placed a smile on my always smiling face. (Sounds a bit kuku. --' )
Thankyou!!
Delivered together with kisses..


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment