Thursday, September 25, 2008

I am a Gamer!!

Hahas.
Alrights. I am going to share my latest gaming craze with y'all!


Wahahas. From my previous entries,.. it's kindda evident that I am playing a game named, SPORE™, yeah?


So this entry it's kind of like a, review?
I inspire to be a game guru~ Nahhhh!!! Hahas.





Rayner bought this game from the Game Convention Asia event which I worked for.
He was like, so excited, and enthusiastic about this game. But frankly, it don't sound THAT interesting when he explained the game to me.


And, since he couldn't stop talking about the game,.. he bought it at day2 of the convention. Lol. To be truthful, the graphics of the game play can be very interesting and, captivating to create. Wahahs.


Basically,..
You start off in the game as a CELL, in a tide pool,.. grow and modify as you eat. Add parts to make your cell all the more powerful/sweet/cute/fearsome..etc.
Then, comes the CREATURE stage, on land. Add legs, add horns... etc.
Then to the TRIBE stage, CIVILISATION stage, then to the GALAXY! Wahas! ==


The fun part is that,
it just takes a tad bit of creativity to be unique.
Be it your monster/creature's appearance, your vehicles, your buildings.. Lol.


Let me share some of my creations w y'all.
(Suddenly, I have a strong urge to eat stingray. How random.)




Introducing Nubra.
My first creature, in the Tribal stage.
Fearsome yes?



And this is MAAmeemoo..
In it's Tribal Stage.


Anw,
Rayner created a super funny/cute creature..
But, idk why but the database is too big till I cannot find him in "SPOREPEDIA".
Lol! It's a place where you can supposedly find everyone's creations.



Now to my buildings.
At Civilisation Stage, you got to build houses, entertainment, and factories, to earn revenue, and gain citizen's happiness and stuff yea..



This is my City Hall.
Sweetreats.



So, this is my entertainment. =)
Jocelyn's entertainment.



And my military land vehicle.
Starlight.
Hahas.



Military Air.
Neverland. =)
Reminds you of Peterpan?



Military Sea.
Paddle-pop.



China Sumo!
My spacecraft!
Very swee~ yea?


Hehehe! Actually, I have many more to share.
But, it's kindda tedious to go into the game,.. screenshot,.. out,.. photoshop,.. save,.. upload,.. etc.


SO, that's it yea?


Anw, game is fun, especially in the first few stages.
But, the galaxy part is kinda,.. hmm, complicated? And, too-many-stuff-going-on.. So yeaps. I am gg to continue my game play now!!


Tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment