Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Fun fun fun!

Darling boy is one sweetie! =)

He bought me beginners roller blades, together with a set of guards!
Cost a whooping $190+

Thanks hun!


And, he bought himself a Xlider!
$210+


Expensive like hell yea? Hahas! But the sport instinct of him wouldn't miss the chance to learn this thingie that's out in Singapore's market for mere 2mths!


So, as I was learning to blade and him to Xlide. I somewhat of excercised! =D
(p.s. We blade and Xlide for 5hrs!! )


And, I learnt a bit of Xliding too! I manage to Xlide in CIRCLES, and very occasionally straight. Lols!!


Enough of him, now it's all about me!


I bought Adidas White w Gold Sneakers for e event!! $85.00!
But I highly doubt I will wear it often. Lols!


Unless I feel like Xliding. = =


Anww
I really liked the Converse high cut sneakers but the smallest size available is like, 6.5!??!
And I am like a freaking size 4.


Plusplusplus, I really like VANZ poser shoes. And all the shops in Queensway Shopping centre have no size 4!! AHHH~


Although I really love love love my tiny feet. And I believe Rayner love them too (He had to say that to stop my whining). Kinnda hard for me to get shoes yea. =(


Hate it when guys got all the nice shoes and jeans. -pouts.


OOKk. I know this entry is like, all over the place, but bear with me yea? I am rushing off to Xlide~ HAhas. Anw, I've been really healthy yea? I just ran 2km on the threadmill before typing this entry. Woot~!


Mummy's place is like a place to get full holiday recreation activity and a kick ass figure*!
NN, come over bah! I will force you to excercise and we will both attain a kick ass figure*! =)

AAlllrights, tata~



*intentional

No comments:

Post a Comment