Thursday, August 28, 2008

OMGGGoooosh! (updated)

Damn! Idk what I did, and then, my entire HTML became the default!
Biangs.
But, FRET NOT, I am fixing it now!
zzZ

[updated]
ahhhh, i cannot find good skins to use. So I need time to make everything back t norm. Super sian. Anw, I am going out to a movie date. So, I'll fix everything tmr? Hahas. Love you guys. BB~

[updated-again]
Alrights. It's like about the same as previously yea? Wahahas. Okok, so damn tired now. Yawns. Oh yah, I saw 2 comments from unnamed people again. I am really really happy to see em. =)) Thanks readers. You are sooo lovely. =D

Ohyah, I've added new stuff. Hahas. Now you can comment me directly from the entry.. I think it's faster and less laggy lo. But it will still appear at the overall comment board. Hope y'all get what I am trying to say yea?

Nightnights. (morning)

No comments:

Post a Comment