Saturday, August 9, 2008

AHHH! sobs

I recorded a video yesterday, BUT, the microphone wasn't activated. DAMN!
I was dressed up and everything lo! Sadness. Ahh, whateverr!!

Nevermind. Anw, sorry for not blogging these days. And I seriously have lots and lots of things to blog. But, mother earth is spinning too fast! 24 hours a day I so not enough. -pouts

I even got the screenshots ready lo! Just that I have not enough time. I really got to start studying lo. I am like one of the last to start among my clique looo! Hah!

So, it'll be video blogs for recent days still my papers are over k? (sulking to my muted video -- )
Meanwhile, it will be pages and pages of CSA for me.

Frankly, I don't understand what does accountings got to do with computer system application lo! Waste of time. I really don't care if my pc is using LCD or CRT monitor! OH yah, I have got the results for my CSA course work.

Excel online test - A
Individual excel project - A
Group webpage project - B

So, the teacher said that if I can at least a high B, I might get distinction. I doubt it's possible lo. I am hopeless in theories. Hahas! (Flashing back to my social studies and geog pper in sec school) Brr.. Hahahhas!

Ahh, this is getting draggy. Shall stop here, and start refreshing myself for books!


I LOVE COMPUTER STUDIES!! YAYYYYY! not. --



---
one picture for y'all!
=D


One of my Sentosa Days.
Tan yea?


No comments:

Post a Comment