Friday, August 22, 2008

Animorphs.. is coming into reality!

actually, it's been in this world since forever.

Why a sudden mention of Animorphs?
(By the way, Animorphs is a sci-fi series of teen books that's well read all over the world. Remember human morphing into animals during the war battle?) - damn, I was quite a sci-fi geek then.

Motive being to effectively bring across the vile increase of animal(s) in my life. And when I say animals, I am not referring to baobei/keai/gerbils/birdies at home. I am, in fact, referring to people. Yes, people morphed into animals! Beast. RARRR. --

Heard of.. "Copycats", "Monkey-see-monkey-do", "Being an ape"?

Bet all of you do! (Otherwise, you need to go back elementary school!)

Obviously, I am referring to cases whereby people are being such a copy! They are becoming cats, monkeys and apes. And it's really a pain in the neck! -pouts


Alrights.. Enough about the Animorphs and animal story.
Back to e main point, and it's about me, and what I hate.
Right



There is nothing I hate more than detecting signs of imitation on other people, on me. Like, why in this world do you have to be me?

And, I am referring to styles, ideas, way of writing, usage of words, blogging topic..
Like, why? Why should you copy, why should you mimic things people do? Where's your originality? Where's your character? Don't you have a mind of your own?!!



"Imitation is the best flattery."



I do understand the above statement.
And I totally agree with it.
However, whenever I see others copying me,
be it accidentally, or purposely, I cannot stand. I simply can't.

Maybe it's because...
At such a tender age and everyone, or maybe just myself only, is trying hard to find the uniqueness in oneself. Trying hard to make a statement that's strongly yours opinionated. Trying hard to leave an impression that's solely yours. Being copied it's like a sense of betrayal (maybe this word is too strong of a word to be used). Uhhh, I know..!! It's like stolen identity, and a stolen character.

Argh, whatever it is. Simply hate the fact that people need to copy. Whip up something sweet and unique! Otherwise, just be yourself!! Even if it's plain ol' Jane. Be it.

So much of rantings.. =/


But sometimes, just sometimes... everything might just be a coincidence.
and somewhere, someone... might think that I am being their duplicate.


Oh well, as Rayner said, this is life. Shouldn't always have negative thoughts about other.
Bahhh, I am a mean ol' pig that hate cats, and monkeys!

But, actually, I do not hate those much. I just hate it when they can blatantly act as though it's their own idea. Hate those that make other's sense of identity like their own.

If you admit it, I am totally fine with it.
(At the very least, I try to.)





In case you are wondering..
I've been wanting to blog about this for quite sometime.
However, I did it only today,
as I see people wanting to be au naturel, after I turn au naturel in my entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment