Sunday, August 3, 2008

Love you guys.

I am so fortunate.
Cause I have a bunch of friends who care about me! ^^

Haha! That's why, I never ever complain that I have too little friends.
Although it's really little as compared to majority out there.

Thanks Joy for frantically trying to contact me after reading my blog.
Thanks to ZhiHui, XueJin, Alvin for asking about my welfare.
Thanks to Wayne Seah Chong Hao for making me smile. =)

(below is our msn conversation mins ago)

seah said: yo
Jocelyn said: hey
seah said: tot u afk.. lols..
Jocelyn said: i am afk
seah said: yr quiz so long ago liaos.. still ask ppl do? blekk
Jocelyn said: lazyyy. hah
seah said: lols
Jocelyn said: y suddenly so free chat w me?

seah says: nth to do marh..
Jocelyn says: chey

seah says: lols.. wad u think.. u expect me to say wad.. lol
Jocelyn says: i tot u read my blog and expect me t be sad
seah says: ya.. read le..
Jocelyn says: THEN?! dont know how to ask if i ok or not ahhhh
seah says: aiyo.. u ok annot? lols..
Jocelyn says: =) alright alright
seah says: i oso noe.. lols
Jocelyn says: CHEY!!!!
seah says: noe u so long le.. u not the type when break will go one corner cry de lah..
Jocelyn says: biangs!
seah says: blurr
Jocelyn says: who says lo.. i am tt kind of lil mei mei will cry for 1000weeks de
seah says: yaya.. lols.. u wun cry in front of them..
Jocelyn says: =)
seah says: *wun cry giv ppl see..



------

seah says (11:38 PM): u wear high heels.. maybe can reach 160.. LOL
Jocelyn says (11:40 PM): haha. of cos can la. my high heels 4inches leh
seah says (11:41 PM): lols.. wah.. today 160ppl see yr blog.. coincidence or wad.. lols
Jocelyn says (11:42 PM): what the in the?!?! LO!L!L!OL!?
seah says (11:43 PM): see.. yr blog oso support me.. lol

Jocelyn says (11:44 PM): v lame till i feel like dying. hahahhahs
seah says (11:45 PM): i tot should be v cold?
Jocelyn says (11:45 PM): TOOOOO lame ler! laugh till i almost hyperventilate

seah says (11:46 PM): wah.. chim

-----

Joy's conversation

某人says (11:43 PM): ummm. you initiated one right? hahahahhaa. evil u. then how now?
Jocelyn says (11:45 PM): not i initiate de
某人says (11:46 PM): uh, are you sure not. lol
Jocelyn says (11:48 PM): WTH?! wei! at this time still say till machiam i damn bad. i so gu niang de lo!!!!
某人 says (11:49 PM): so what now. you crying? HAHAHAA
Jocelyn says (11:50 PM): HHAHAHAHHA~! asshole! i crying then u like tt.. wah, good lo... aiyahhhhhhh..... whattttt a great friennnddd.. haiiiiiiisshh
LOLLLOL!
某人says (11:51 PM): hahahaa............................ i type HAHAHAHAA doesn't mean i'm really laughing lor. i'm crying together with you lor
sobssssssssssssss~




Apparently,
close friends don't believe I will be sad de lo! Wth?! =D
I am Jocelyn the iron woman. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment