Thursday, August 21, 2008

Too much studying makes Jocelyn a dull babe. XD

Lol! I was joking yea?.. Although I do see myself as a babe. Oh well.. Whatever it is.. I am really really enough about school work. Now that's it. Fail then shall let me be bah.. NOT.

Ahhhaha! Books/ lecture notes indeed bore me out of my wits. Now, I am dumb. Too dumb to comprehend any additional information. So, got to take my mind of my notes, and tomorrow's Econs test for a while.

12 hrs to paper.

How I wish it's over already. I really hate to study.



Come to think of it. This is the first time in my life that I am actually studying. Vast achievement I can say. I shall show my notes to mummy as a prove of being a nice daughter is not wasting her school fees money. Haha! And she ought to buy me a present! Yay!

But, I think she will say, "It's your duty to study. Why is there a need of presents..! Oh, so you have been wasting school fees all these while larh?!!?!"

Brrr. Not a good idea. zz. I shall make Rayner buy me a (another) present then. Hehe!



Yahh! Speaking about money. Hehehe! Been receiving lots of job lobangs ler. I am elated. Fancy a person like me (can't socialize), having people offering jobs to/for me. It's totally great man. 4 days after my exams and I get approx $1ooo. Love it.

Now....
Time to plan my shopping list...
hmmm...


2 more bikinis
2 more bags
2 more shades
2 more hats
7401840138051 more dresses

Kua... over budget. =S



OoOOook, shall stop now.
I'll drink a bowl of cambell corny chicken soup before continuing my yet-to-be-done econs. Sob.

Photographers/organizers reading this,
pm me if you want to a photog shoot yea? =D

No comments:

Post a Comment