Monday, August 4, 2008

Makeup 101 - how to uglify yourself.

(Bits and pieces of this entry is lifted from phiyornah's blog entry. Click here for the real version)

(note: if the end results happen to look like anyone, we sincerely apologise. There is totally no intentions to hurt/inflict pain/bring down/mock at anyone. Really. Do pardon me. I am sincere and genuiene.)


Load the video, and continue reading on! Save some time!!



As said, make up does wonders.
My sister and I decided to testify the extent of trueful-ness of this sentence.

Well-known fact, pretty girls always get beo-ed by variations of guys.
Ranging from lil didi, to geeks, to handsome hunks, to other's boyfriends, old pekpek,..etc

Freaking irritating yea? I remembered I was kindda glad that my looks were appriciated intensively when I was in Sec1. However, grew to feel sick about the unnecessary attention that I always get as I grow up and mature.

This time, gna show you a great way to turn those heads OFF you, instead of to you.
Makeup 101 - uglifying yourself.

*lifted from phiyornah*
1) Use A LOT of concealer around your eyes. Especially at the "tail" area. This is to make your eyes look small and puffy.




2) Use RED lipstick all over and AROUND your lips. The golden rule is to OVER DO it!



See us in tiny eyes n my fat lips!!




If you have no idea how to OVER DO your lips, follow:
Note, even when you "mmm" theres "lips outside your lips" <- if you even get what that means.



Now a lot uglier... Both small eyes both fat lips.



Don't stop there, there's MORE to be done!


3) Use PASTEL eye shadow. I think light blue is very ugly, and thus very good in this sense. You can use yellow, pink, purple. (You can use luminating powder too!)




4) Long huge face are very ugly too. Achieve it by using lotsa concealer on your chin jaw area. Especially the area under the corners of your lips.



Add illuminating powder to enhance the huge chin/ jaw and long/ big face effect.
Glitters makes features stands out, thats the principle behind the illuminating powder yea.




5) Last step, conceal your eyebrow. Conceal it AS MUCH as possible! If you're really up for it, shave off your brows. Brow-less is about the ugliest possible. (Imagine how much concellor and foundation powder I used! My brow are damn dark lo!)



There you've got it, VERY UGLY! =]









Sure this is not EXTREMELY ugly, because our main aim is to, like other make up tutorials - look natural.

Hope this make up tutorial helps, enjoy looking Naturally Ugly! ^^



I think there's a resemblance with someone........*

No comments:

Post a Comment