Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Airport at 12mn

Heyheyy! I am at the airport =D
And using Macdonald's computer to blog...

Anw, been walking around the airport (T3/2) for quite some time now.
And yes, resulting in the large surplus of undone microeconomics to catch up. Damn

Note the word, "surplus". Econs yea?

I think I blog with the words that frequently appear in my life at the current moment yea? Remember the CSA stuff? Lol. And now "surplus". Godz.

Come to think of it, this entry is quite aimless. I just want to blog something cause my sister blogged minutes ago.. (5mins to be exact)

In case you peeps didn't know.. The Mac's computer has a 10mins limit to each user. And the uncle using the next comp is been there since forever.. Bet he search and search and researched his stuff, over and over again yea? LOL.

Anw, 6mins up already. Oh well, got to get back to my perfect competition.. Yeah, perfect competition, not about the market structure, but about me competing with myself to study.. Argh..

Think I need a glucose boost of ice cream. =DD

Tata

No comments:

Post a Comment