Sunday, August 17, 2008

Funny conversation to share. ^^

*Anyway, this is lifted from PHIYORNAH's blog.

Me - refers to phiyornah also known as Fiona also known as my sister (no matter how much she denies)


Joi: I'm going to drink A LOT of glucose before i start studying lo!
Me: Why!?
Joi: To prevent fatigue (fattygyou) lo! - *its the glucose advertising slogan* *gives a lame face*
Me: You really think will help with fatigue meh, idiot! *gives a lamer face, cos "fattygyou" isn't really that funny*

-after many hours, while studying-

Joi: I have a confession to make...
Me: Huh?!
Joi: *chuckles*
Me: Wtf?!
Joi: I really thought fatigue is pronounce as FATTY-GYOU-E...
Me: OMGWTGBBQLOL!!!!!
*Just like how she thought flamingos can't fly and chickens can't have sex*



Hahas. Eh, I am super nice to even confess yea?
Cause it was like, 1am already..
And she was damn tired and yawning.
So I felt that I need to wake her up or some sort.

SO, I confessed lo.
Indeed, she became more awake.
Like, extremely awake..
TOO awake.
Hahas.

No comments:

Post a Comment