Friday, August 1, 2008

Welcome to the 二舅 birthday part-ae~* [pt 2]

(scroll down to view my vlog ^^ )

Anw, I shan't elaborate much cause it's kindda very late already (2.03am).
So, I'll let my pictures do the talking.





Mum, myself, Nana



Me, Nana, Eh kia uncle's wife (Baobao)



Ying(my oldest sister), Mum, Me



Bro-in-law(Dennis), Ying



Mummy messed up my hair and thought that it's v nice. ==






(got to explain my high angles)
apparently, there's this someone who constantly blabber about my bad fashion sense.
and since I dressed up,
I was trying hard to take a pic of my outfit.
Bet *you* don't even have such dressing sense ba?






Doing the same action... but
what a different feel!


















Was trying on mummy's coat.
Hah! Look like getai singer yea?
























Look at her!!!!



Love cherries!


Anw, now to the more _____ (insert suitable word) pictures



Bad enough? Lols
Apparently we look alike.
No?
Lols!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

apparently
.
.
.
.
it
is
all
in
the
genes
.
..
.....
.......


^^

Till next time

END







No comments:

Post a Comment