Saturday, July 10, 2010

Saturday Love - Miss Vinegar?



Mr. Salty told me that I should be called Miss Vinegar, since he is Salty.
Because, I love to eat Lays Salt and Vinegar chips. (-.-)
And because I love to 吃醋.
So, being Mr Salty and Miss Vinegar makes us a pair!

How can a 27yo be so cute?
Aww!!


Hey all! It's Saturday. I've decided to make a point to blog about my LOVE LIFE on every Saturday! Isn't it awesome!? Now, at least there's something for all of us to look forward to. ^^ Click onto the label at the bottom of this entry to read the previous entry before continuing. Otherwise, you gonna be blur. Anyway, I got this idea of "Saturday Love" from a song from the 80s, Saturday Love - Cherrelle Ft Alexander O'Neal.
Sunday, monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday love.
Love you Mr. Salty!







No comments:

Post a Comment