Monday, June 28, 2010

Advertorial - DirtyBling



Hi all!
Are you blogshopoholics yearning for even more blogshops?
I am introducing DirtyBling to you today!!

[Click to enter site]


Their new collection,
Collection #17 was launched yesterday.
Do visit their site before the items go out-of-stocks!

[Click to enter Collection #17]


Below are 2 of my favourite picks from this collection.
#C1704- BELLA JUMPSUIT
SGD 27


This jumpsuit is contemporary and elegant.
It doesn't matter if you have gain a few inches on your waist or thighs.
The flow of this light material will give you a sexy silhouette!



Second on the list of my favourites has to be this dress.
#C1709- STRIP DRESS
SGD 27.50

I think I am currently in love with pants and dresses with hems at the ankles.
It really helps hide flaws, and give an additional edge into ones character.
And naturally, there will be a ++ in confidence!


Ohyah, you don't have to worry about quality.
They'd sent me some apparels from their blogshop,
and their apparels are of best quality.


I went Zouk last Friday wearing a sheer pink top from them!

So what are you waiting for?
Join their mailing list,
as well as their Facebook page today!


DirtyBling Collection #17.



Enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment