Sunday, June 13, 2010

I am all over the net.

As y'all know, all the multiple socialnetworking/ imagesharing/ photohosting/ jobhunting/ makemefamous/ givemeanonlinecelebrity, etc websites out there, I am kinda all over the place. So, I am going to share with you guys what are some of those sites that I am on. =)



Now, who isn't on Facebook!?
Well, I actually do know of someone who isn't.
(My sister's best friend)
(p.s. No she isn't ugly/weird/geeky. In fact, she's pretty! 
The weirdest part of her is not being on FB.)

Alright, back to myself.
I am definitely a Facebook Junkie.
I ♥ Facebook.

Yeap.
That's my page on Facebook!
Like it if you haven't.
I post really cool facts of myself once every other day.
I'm at Fact 39 already! Like it and read back! =)
(p.s. This plugin is also added at my side panel!)


I do feel a little embarrassed about my "abusive usage" of Twitter.
Hey!! I've been extra conscious about over Twittering nowadays.
My friends always complain about seeing Twitter Twitter Twitter on my Facebook wall.
You see, I linked them together, that's why.

Anyway, my Twitter name is,
Hnyhnybkdham.
Do follow and talk to me on Twitter!
I love seeing and replying to mentions of me.

And now that I am using an iPhone.
Heh heh heh.
:D



Robo.to/Honeyhoneybakedham
I don't really know what happened to my Robo.to nowadays.
I can't seem to make new updates.
Sigh! I'll look into it in the next couple of days.
Wonder if the problem lies in my laptop, or my account.
But I hope y'all can see it.



My modeling portfolio is hosted at flickr.
Y'all can take a look!
I wouldn't say it is perfectly executed.
But, I am negative about modeling in the long run.
So, flickr is good enough!




Yeap! I am on MM too!
Though I have to say, I am not very active there.
But well, it did get me quite a couple of jobs.
 Click MM to check out my very not updated page!




I have an account with Hardwarezone too!
I am called, "Honeyhoneybakedham".
(Like duuuhhh.. -.- Sorry that I can't come up with a better name.)

I usually go into Eat-Drink-Man-Woman (EDMW).
It's a forum where people talk about anything under the sun.
Be it how to woo a girl, to how to choose a birthday present.
And they always type in a"sexciting way",
and have funny lingos like,
"sarpork", "chiur", "GPGT".
Quite fun actually.


So, that's about it.
This entry pretty summarizes ME - on the net.
^^

Have a great weekend!
And a fantastic week ahead.



No comments:

Post a Comment