Friday, June 11, 2010

Advertorial - HanaSecret


GSS is finally here!
Are you ready for the shopping spree!?
Well, I am!


I'm bringing you HanaSecret today.
[Click onto their logo to enter the site.]


I've been frequenting their site even before the approach me for an advert.
And I got to say that their service is awesome!


A few pieces of apparels were sent to me for this advert.
And I did a mini photoshoot wearing their stuffs.

Do note that I am really petite.
(155cm, 39kg)
So judge the sizes accordingly ya!



Akemi Grey Knitted L/S Tunic Top
Okay, I wore it as a dress.
Haha.




Kaori Brown Biker Jacket
The colour of this jacket looks like a fushion of grey and brown.


Kaori Black Biker Jacket
And I got the jacket in black too!
Biker jacket is sort of a "act cool" staple.
It easily grunges things up!



HanaSecret is also running this awesome promo on their site!
What more can you ask for?!
O.O!


Join their facebook.
Patronize their styling blog!
Shop in HanaSecret!


^^


No comments:

Post a Comment