Friday, October 16, 2009

Is this FRIGGIN old school or what...?!




I was browsing through my previous blog, and decided to do this face thingie..
It was like the "coolest" online stuff to do 2 years ago. Haha! Old school man! =)


Oh my god, I'm hooked.




Used a different picture. Beyonce again? Guess I must have really look like her! Lalalalllala.





How come they use my sister's picture as Sammi Cheng! Think it's 100% luhh! But maybe not on this photo.


Something funny.. lol


Who says we don't look like sisters eh?
Both of us look like Sammi Cheng lo!



This is Jeremy! 66% Paris Hilton!



Stephen Chow!!!
My sister and I was already guessing him even before the webby scans his face!
Hahahah!



Derek look like Wang Lee Hong?! Eyyer! REDO!



HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA!!!
DEREK = MAO ZEDONG!


Alright alright,.. this is going crazy.
To see the rest of the face recognition thingie, click : MyHeritage.com Face recognition results!

No comments:

Post a Comment