Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Jocelyn's photography..

Hehe! I took those pictures, so, can I be considered as a photographer too?..
Smiles smiles!~


Thanks to my good compact camera given to me by darling rayboy,
I got these shots!! ^^


But I would say,
I don't know the camera well enough to really get the best of can be. So, pardon me for my lack of quality time spent with my cam.


You can click all pictures for a larger clearer view.
Caution : It might cause major disturbance to some.





This is a slug.
To be honest, that was the first time I ever see a slug.



See the size of that, when compared to my finger?!!


Very gross, yes.
The worst part was that, it came out from a full of uncooked satay Otah plastic bag! [Rayner insists tt it was an Otah bag]
Story was, I had a BBQ gathering thingie at Ray's previous condo with his friends, and all were packing up and Derek (his friend) saw this!

What the hell yea?
Who knows if that thingie crawled in or out!!?!





See the chameleon?


But my bad, it's until when I opened this picture in my computer, then I noticed!
My focus was on the plant, and not the chameleon. But hey! I was under the freaking hot sun and my screen was too dark for me to see mahhhh!! =)





Cricket or grasshopper.
I don't know.


And again, I kept focusing on the grill and the grass at the back, and vice versa. So hard to focus on it!! In the end, I just make do with this.. (Though it's still focused on the grill)



Haha!
So, cool yea?
I always have my handy dandy camera with me =) Cos you will never know what you might see on lunch breaks and on your way home.
Thanks darl!

No comments:

Post a Comment