Thursday, November 6, 2008

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...




Which explains why some people think that I am drop dead gorgeous.
While others, (which is damn few), think that I look as though I got ran over by a truck.


It suddenly struck me..
Why should I bother with un-witty, and non-constructive criticisms?


I should channel those bad, into a way of changing myself.
To be way ahead, to be several notches better.


And most importantly,
I shouldn't criticize those who really need critics.
Because, only then, they will and can see their flaws,
thus, changing for the better.


If you dislike somebody,
logically, you wouldn't want to give them advices.
Same goes to me.


Therefore,
I removed my latest entry about that fugly person.


And I will pray and hope that she stays as deluded as she has always been.



Cheers.
Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment