Thursday, November 13, 2008

Games Convention Asia, 2008

The video hosted by my cute Bryan from CLEO bachelor and Wan er's not so cute but still alright cute Daryl is out!!


Thanks to the courtesy of Wan er for telling me! =D


Now, here's the link, http://www.razor.tv/site/servlet/segment/main/lifestyle/11896.html


Click click, and you can see my awkward moment somewhere at the front few minutes. And then, you can just click to the midst part to watch the booth babe competition. And not to deny, I am fat. Fatter than those babes! They are freaking stick thin! Roar!



(Screenshot off the video)


Don't care! Hah!
Anw, I devised a running route around pap's place from the street-directory map. Yay!


I still remember the conversation Rayner had with Bryan.

Bryan : Do you have a boyfriend?
Me : Yeps, there. (points to Rayner)
Bryan : You her boyfriend?
Rayner : Yes. (arms folded)
Bryan : Can I carry her and take a picture?
Rayner : No. (firm with a no-joke face)
Bryan : Okay, then, can I take a picture with her?
Rayner : This, can.
Me : Erm, hahhaaa.


I am so gonna attain a kick-ass figure, just like somebody's* wishlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment