Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Hello. Another one of my iPhone ramblings.

Hey all. It's really late in the night (2.27am) now. Thought that I could have a short update before sleeping. Hmm, I've been starting to prepare for my exams, and it's really dejecting for me to realise my lack of interest in my studies, the lack of time, and the hefty amount of stuff I need to catch up. :( First paper is on the approaching Tuesday, follow by two papers on Wednesday. (and the last paper 1 week later). Despite that, I still find myself having empty lecture notes, and missing tutorial answers. There was this period of time, (prolly when I was single), where I was concerned about school, results etc. But now,.. Zz Sigh. I guess I am being too comfortable with the thought that I need not work hard as results don't matter anymore as Mr. Salty is going to hire me anyway. Which is true. Working is way more fulfilling than studying. :( Oh, and I gave up the thought of getting into a U. I think it's a waste of time. :X Though Mr. Salty's (wow, almost reveal his real name) family has been talking about Uni to me, I wish they will respect my choice.

Aiyah, idk, maybe at the end of the day, not wanting to enter into a U is just another excuse I found for myself to not put in effort in my studies. Honestly, I CAN'T WAIT for the arrival of Mar2011. Can't wait to stop being a student, and start carving the sculpture of my career.

Alright! I better get some sleep. Got to be in school at 9.30am for some Student Internship Programme talk thing. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment