Wednesday, September 30, 2009

CardWhere Boogie Down Butter Soft Launch

Bascially, it's another Thursday night at ButterFactory.
But this time, there's a launch of CardWhere.com.


So, prepare to see some influential people at this party.
Both guys and girls, I urge you all to bring your namecards, and dress smartly. Social skills eh? First impression counts yea? There will be about 100+ bankers that will definitely be there. Hoho! I'm excited not because I am a gold digger, but hey, it's in my supposedly field of study alright. =)



Play your cards right. Hmm..
Cardwhere.com, is the first-ever search engine dedicated to credit card deals and information being easily made available to its users. Currently with a database of thousands of individual credit card deals (and growing everyday!), Cardwhere.com processes and evaluates each deal to give you an objective rating based on the Cardwhere algorithm to help you make your dining, shopping, or even travel decisions easier.

Anyway, party is from 9pm to 2am.
Drinks at 1 for 1 all night! =)


I have unlimited guestlist for GUYS and GIRLS.
So, dress nicely, queue and quote my name, Jocelyn Kau, at the VIP QUEUE. Oh yah, bring your camera please! =) I'm like, lazy. LOL!



Click on my Nuffnang Advert below the first entry! TY!

No comments:

Post a Comment