Monday, September 21, 2009

Ahhh! Freaking out!

Haha! I am totally FREAKING OUT!


Totally not because of my deteriorating skin.
Totally not because my room is in a mess.
Totally not because I want to shop but hate to leave home.
And totally not because I have the least votes in the panasonic challenge. (More about it later)


It is, BECAUSE, everyone has updates in their blog, but myself!!
Hey, don't judge me being NO LIFE alright? It's.. it's.. just that I have too much life, and I have NO TIME! Haha. But goodness, even those full-time school interns have time to blog (Like my sister and Alicia). And even my "only friend in sec school", who is taking her Alevel soon has updates all over the place.


I am losing out! BOOOOOO!


Nevermind, I am going to sit on the study table.
And DILIGENTLY blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment