Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

Bye bye 2008, and Hello 2009!!


There were lots of places having NY's eve celebration, and I went to St. James Powerhouse. Though I had a hard time locating my sister in the club, but the music, the dancing, the alcohol, the attention..etc was great! Woot!


With the courtesy of my sister's ID, I met up with Gem, my sister, and their boyfriends in e club. =D Bags and camera wasn't the best thing to carry about when both Rayner and I wanted to just dance it all out.. So, no pictures...


Yep, no pictures, until Gem update her blog with pictures taken from her camera..
Speaking about pictures, I have yet to update on Christmas. Ahh, procrastination seems to be my life long best friend. Bad habit dies hard. Give me more days before I sort out those pictures.


Mean while, enjoy 2009! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment