Sunday, January 18, 2009

Is that me in the YahooMobile Advertisment?!

Yes yes, it's me. =S
Well,.. though very honored to be representing Yahoo in their advertisement....


...They freaking chose a bad picture of me, and altered the lighting(alright, maybe it was the distortion from the photog's lens)! Making me look almost like "you know who"! Goodness! Fatness shouldn't even be associated with me, only her. Gosh! This is mad, look!


Thanks to my friend Andri(for the screenshots), and several other photographers and readers who alerted me earlier on. Cause I seriously have no idea how my picture got up there.


Needless to say, it's full blast publicity, and people like T. AhSiao might even trade off her life for it (Given that she approached a publicly known lecherous photog for photoshoot and got turned down a while ago), but I mailed Yahoo, requested for it to be taken down. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment