Saturday, May 17, 2008

Nana & Joijoi

After SO LONG. I finally found the time to blog up these pictures. Hahas!!
See, I am so kind to all of you. Modeling pictures getting boring ehs? So, I'm going to fill this entry with OUR FACES!






















































Erm. See the date at the left on the pictures? Lol. That's how long these pictures are left unattended in my computer. =)
AND, I have MORE pictures that I have yet to blog. Kuakua..
Blogging homework. --
Hate it.

HOWEVER,
if you people are going to NOT be lazy and leave some COMMENT. I will be more than happy to blog more often. (i.e. comment me looo!)

Anw, realise I shifted the "girl search" entry up again yea? *points to the bottom entry*
The "search" and offer is still on!! =) So girls who are interested, do send me mails with the FULL DETAILS yea?

Hope to see some gem in those mails yea. ^^

Happy weekend.
My Rayner boy is returning later today. (night) I can't wait!!!! I can imagine the influx of kisses and pressies. Wahahas.

No comments:

Post a Comment