Friday, May 30, 2008

Kindda random. =b

Hahas! Guess what? I am in my school's lab, blogging. Frankly speaking, I have nothing interesting to say. So let see how random I can get. ^^

Reason for blogging nothing? Ahha. Trying to type better with this kuku keyboard. -- Anw, gna have Excel Test in 30 minutes time! Wahas! Although I am not a computer idiot, but EXCEL is so N O T my kind of thing yea?!

Haish, speaking of computer lessons in school. Just imagine, if I were to continue my choice of Mass Communication and not switch to Accounting and Fianace, I will be acess on PHOTOSHOP! Like, I can TOTALLY do photoshop anytime anywhere!?!!! Widen the eyes, lighten the teeth, sharpen the nose, boobies, narrower waist, anything!!! ROAR!

And and and, they are learning Photograhy next sem! Ahh?!?!! I confirm can make it, as compared to doing Principle of / Financial Accounting/ Econs!

Speaking of the subjects, I will be having my exams next week. From tuesday to thursday! Wahahas! And off to holidays. =) Despite having exams next week, I am having a shoot on Sunday. Hahas! Lack of money yea.

Anw, something's really bothering me. I was offered a job 1 day ago. It's a bareback photoshoot for some poster thingie, and my back will be painted. And, the money is REAL REAL REAL REALLL good! Like real good. Hahs! And, the downside is that, I will have to bare my front in order to bare my back, no? but Nubra can be worn. So... will be kinda a bit naked yea.. Hahs. So, still contemplating. =b.

Alright alright. enough of typinf excercise. Gna start my Excel Test soon.

M A Y . T H E . P O W E R . B E . W I T H . M E ! ! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment