Sunday, May 11, 2008

Heart wrenching..

to see tears flow out from kids when they feel deserted.

Despite me disliking kids, I have a sympathetic heart for them okay? I always fear that my parents, mostly my mum will not want me when I was young. And I always have this nightmare where I was left at the top of a flight of stairs and my mum leaving hastily in a blue cab at the bottom. I will cry and run damn fast to catch up with her.

As most of you know, I have this problem with stairs, and im extra cautious when climbing up/down stairs. It applies in my dream too. So.. yah, I never ever manage to catch up.. Anw, I stop having the dream ler. But something happened today brought back those sad feelings I once had in my dream.

Anw, it's about my lil cousin boy, Eric.
His family background is like, damn messy. Although not as complicated as mine, but his is worst. Cause his mama don't really act up to e full responsibility of being a mother. Yes yes, I am in no where to judge but, I just feel that way. I shan't elaborate much about how bad she is, cause it might not reflect well upon myself as her neice. LOL? No la, idk. Better not reveal too much.

My lil cousion is staying over at my mum's place, cause my very generous mum let out Angela's room and sacrifice my privacy for em. To cut the story short, I was at my dinning table fiddling with my laptop when she brought lil Eric and his sister back here. Eric was crying when his mama left. It's like, so heart wrenching! Eric wasn't crying out loud like what kids would usually do, he was sobbing and tearing la! Woahseh, at that moment, I almost shed a tear for him.

Pityful little boy boy. =.(

I wonder will this cause him any permanant emotional damage that will stick with him for life? Ya'know? Like those tv drama,.. when his an adult, he will have this mental phobia and stuff.. Nah, I am thinking too much. Hahas. Let's hope not.

Although it's pityful yea? But, I don't really love kids (now), so, I won't delibrately shower love and care, but I will try not to scream so much when they laugh and run about. =)

Huge step to show my compassionate heart yea.

No comments:

Post a Comment