Wednesday, January 30, 2008

YAY!! Happiness.

I am, finally, as free as a bird!!!!

YeeeHHAAA. (ok, i know it's a horse sound, and not a bird. but just imagine i do a bird sound instead.)

CChhiiippppiiie. ( -- )

Whatever. Lol.
Anw, I am not working anymore. Hahas!! Thanks to those people who came to visit me at Bugis watsons, and screw all those that didnt! (jokingly) But then, you people are mean la (refering to those that didnt come). Don't you dare say you didnt go Bugis in the past one month?!?! Fine fine. Lols. I shan't rant about this.

Work is finally over, and very soon, I'll get my pay so I can satisfy my redundant indulge of shopping. Wahahahahas!! I can't wait!! And after so much "ponning" from work, I wonder how MUCH my salary will be.

I realise I have quite a number of pictures in my phone. BUT, I am not going to share it with y'all today. Hahas. Tommorow? Most probably.

So, after not seeing my face in blogsphere for SOOO long. I shall present you, MY FACE! -.
This was taken quite long ago. Arnd last week?

Cool nots? Stupid but cool right? Hahas. The boxing golves was SO big.

Okay, times up. -- It's 12nn now, i got to get dressed. Lols. Shall update more later in the night. WAIT for my updates. Lols. Be patient! Hahas. I am busy catching up with the enjoyment I ought to have in my past 1 mth! --

So much of being happy, some where in my heart is sore. I'm sorry for hurting you boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment