Saturday, January 26, 2008

DANG DANG DANGDANG!!!!!

I've made my choice!!

Hahas. Finally aye? Yeah.. After SO LONG of sitting in front of the computer, and in front of my JAE 2008 Booket, i finally sumitted my choices.

Hoohoo! Nervous lo! This is even more daunting than getting the O level results! It's like, you have to make a smart choice, otherwise, you're a goner. It's so mind racking! So, after so long flipping through the JAE booklet and some "online" research, together with weighing and pros-n-con-ing, I present you my choices....

TA-DAHH!

Heh! I know Joy will be SHOCK! Lols. Yeah yeah, mass comm before accounts. But I doubt I can get in. Hopefully, but, idk!!!! AHHH! NERVOUS! Hoho. Skully I go into JC! Faints. -- Lol. Anw. Yeah.. I submit ler. ^^

Hopefully, which ever course which I manage to get in to, turn out to be great for my future and myself. =D Please, let it be good. Lols.

(please, no regrets no regrets no regrets.)

No comments:

Post a Comment