Wednesday, January 9, 2008

2008 resolution. Part 1 of 12

I have decided!! I am not going to have NEW YEAR RESOLUTION ler. I am going to have Monthly resolution. Cute right? Then it's easier to fulfill. Then at the end of this year, I shall collate ALL of my "resolutions" and compile it up to be my so called NY resolution.

Part 1. Month of January.

1. Buy a push up bra.
2. Fall in love.
3. Make more friends.
4. Do face mask alternate days.
5. Do hair mask alternate days.
6. Scrub myself with honey & sugar everyday.
7. Put lotion all over everyday.
8. Apply sunblock lotion everyday.
9. Put toner moisturizer & teatree oil everytime I wash my face.
10. Sleep more.

Cool bah! I have to follow lo. Come to think of it, my last year's resolution was quite lame too. -- I shall get the link. Herehere.

Come to think of it, i did not even complete 50% of those resolutions lo. I gave up halfway. Hahas. Disappointing! So, I shall do monthly de, easier to achieve. ^^

Smart girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment