Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Hello 2008!!

Happy New Year everyone! I shall not blog much about my reflections and NY resolutions in this blog entry. Shall leave it for the next alright? =) Cause I am damn tired now. Gotta go for work training tomorrow and here I am rushing this blog entry for Joy. Lols!

Anyway, yesterday was New Year's eve. Fun fun night! =) My sister, together with an EXTREMELY BIG group of friend, friend's friend, friend's friend's friends, and I went to Esplanade to catch the fire work show! So, i guessed it was about 20 over people?? It was damn squeezy and damn irritating.

Irritating cause, some stupid people was spraying the China kindda "foam" spray which sprayed out white perfumed spots instead of the foam b'cus of the low quality. And it was all over my face, my eyelash and my hair. My sis got those white dots all over her black tee lo! Irritating!

We watched outside Marina Square, somewhere near the Mac. Thanks to all those tall and big sized friends, so that I didnt manage to get lost. Hoho!

I took lots of photos. So, enjoy~

Before meeting the rest of em.
Check out the difference in the size of the eyes.
Wahahahas!
I was having fakeeyelash on.
This fakeeye lash so weird de lo,
made my eyelash seems countable.
zzzz






I think my tounge look dead in this pic.
Lols!
Anw, look at the shadow cast on my lower lids.
Cool ehs? llooonnggg~



This is eugene. His real name is Edwin.
But both my sister and I think the name "Eugene" suits him more".
Cute guy ehs? He is only P5.
We were sitting down at outside MSq waiting for the coutdown and firework.
Look at how I am sitting.
Extremely squeezy lo!!



Me with a very idotic sister at the back ground.



This is my new friend,
Sebastian.
However, I rmb him as AhYong.



Sebast and Kenrrick



Lol. Guys trying to master the cute-stick-out-tongue look.
Hahas!!



Nana and Haikal.
Someone flew a helium filled baloon up, and Haikal was looking.
When my sister saw this pic, she asked why was Haikal looking up,
and I explained.
But she didnt realise about people cheering the balloon up.
-- this conclude her retardness.



That's half of Andy. --



She said that my eyes was too big.
So I squint lo.
Looks nice right?
Wahaa! I shall start taking pictures with squint eyes.












Andy.









Outside some pub.

We went to a pub at Boat Quay after the firework show. We walked there lo. And something rrreeeaaalll cute happened. As we were walking, and about to cross someroad, a taxi drove past us, and a cute caucasion wind down the backseat window, and shouted to me. "Sexy girl, you(pointing to me)!" Wah! Flattered lo! Wahahahs! Sweet la. I was wearing a white tee and a pair of shorts. And that's SEXY leh! Muahaha! Woo~







Kawaii 五连排 with Sebastian

1


2


3


4


5
Cute bah?
^^


Inside the pub.
Erm, i think it's called, "Slide", or was it "Side"?
I drank a bit only lo.
Hahas.
There's a sister acting like a mother role with me,
must restrict.
And if papa knows that I took liqour,
I doubt he'll be happy lo.


ERM!
We were NOT kissing alright?!
He was slightly behind me.
Anw, DO NOT MISTAKE him as my boyfriend hor.
Hahas!
^^


End.

No comments:

Post a Comment