Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Best job I ever had.

I "worked" my entire yesterday lo. So hardworking ehs? Hahas. And I got the $$ right after my job. Cool ehs? $60 leh! Hahahas!

I was extremely happy lo.

Then went to watch National Treasure with my friend (who don't wish to be named).
The show was alright la. Not EXTREMELY exciting la. And, kindda predictable. Haiyers, should watch scary movies instead. I think it's more exciting. Eh, not true la, adventure shows are also quite exciting. zz. Just my preference. Random. --
____________________________

Anw, after so long of not blogging words, adding on to not schooling, I can't seems to type properly. And my language sucks. Ahhh. Bad bad.

Got to add some stuff in my new year resolutions to boost my language!! EEe. Sounds geekky! Haha.

Or, I shall blog more instead of the picture picture kind. Yea.. So i shall act damn intelligent and blog some controversial topics. Idea right? Wahas! Brr. Bimbo!!
___________________________

Will be getting results real soon, like, in 2 weeks time. The thought of it is rather nervous lo. Hopefully my last minute studying and despite the fact that I constantly get into trouble, can allow my to get into my desired course.

Hopefully, hopefully hopefully.


No comments:

Post a Comment