Wednesday, January 2, 2008

I am hired!! By Hoyu Singapore Pte Ltd.

Yay!! After so long of slacking, I am finally going to work. Thanks to a couple of newly made friends, which are all promoters, I got to work at Watsons inside Paroc Bugis. Cool ehs? I shall help Hoyu to do some adverts here. So y'all will buy from me lo. Wahaha!

Anyway, I went to Hoyu company today for the 2.5hrs of training, follow by dying my hair at their studio later on. Made some great friends. ^^ At least I did not spend my time not talking and sit their as though a stone yea?

The one thing that I must say and "I cannot take it" is that a guy actually recognize me from FACEBOOK! Kua.. kua.. It was damn, ______ lo. I cannot find a suitable word to describe how I feel. Hahas. Being kindda "expose" online made the world a smaller place for me. Hoho.

It was damn shocking at first. He was asking me if I know "blahblah". Then I said no. After sometime then I remembered that "blahblah" was my facebook human pets "master". zzz. And that guy that went for the training was his friend that commented on me in facebook. Wahahas!

Another coincident was that Bjorn is also hired as a Hoyu promoter. Hoho! So at least I know somemore more than all the new faces. Cool lo.

So, I will be working tomorrow,

@ Parco Bugis's Watsons
Every thur - sunday 12pm - 8pm in Jan.

Do come over to buy Hoyu Hair products from me. ^^ Anw, Hoyu is having promotions and stuff. REAL good de lo. I shall blog about it in my next entry. Do check back tmr.




The colour didn't come out this striking la.
It because of the flash light that made it look like this.
Hoho.
In case you are wondering,
my hair colour is...
PEACH BERRY
from the Beauteen series.
If I am not wrong, it cost about $8++ and it comes with a free admission into KBOX.

Eh, $8++ to go Kbox leh, normally u need to spend arnd $15+ right?
Wahahas!
Buy from me and I'll give u the free admission card.


No comments:

Post a Comment