Friday, February 1, 2008

CHIONNGG ARH!!!

Chionging to finish uploading my unloaded pictures!

I know why I am so lazy to blog nowadays.
It's simple.

Just like homework. You tend to not feel like doing homework when you have more and more homework all pile up together right? Yeah.. So likewise, my "bloggable issues" pile up higher and higher till I am too lazy to clear 'em.

So, I am going to post up all those unposted stuff, and only then, I can blog like the past. YAY! Greatness. =)


See that Rainbow?
Hopefully y'all can see it.
It was gorgeous.
My camera phone didnt give it justice.
It look's like nothing from the picture right?
Anw, I was inside CapitalBuilding level 32 with Rayner that day.
Cool ehs? SO pretty!!



I WASN'T drunk!
Looking red doesn't means drink lo.
Hahas
One ekky thing I did that day was,
I DRANK BEER!
I am welcoming Mr Beer Belly.



This was taken very very very long ago.
Like, 2 days after my last O level paper.
Lols.


This is Kenrrick!



Us!
He is a sweet boy, but I am just not ready.
I.e. I am single.
^^


This is my new heels!
I bought it for arnd $40++
Chio rights?


This was taken on the day I met Joy for Subway.



Lol. I was trying out this hook eyeliner look.
It makes me not look like me.
Zzz



Yay! Twiss~






Tongues!



Pretty eyeshadow right?
Purple!
I apply it by myself de lo! ^^






ERM. Stupid people.
Lols.
That's Rayner and Derek.





This is XinHui!
A friend that I made from working at Watsons.
She's the only "happiness" I can find inside that freaking place.
Hahas!



Erm, this is a Watsons staff.
I don't know his name. --



Yet another, Watsons staff.
Lols.



See that? See that?
A TOAD/FROG!
Lol.
I was walking home thru the scary muddy place, and I saw this lil friend sitting there.
Funny Kenrrick tried to catch it.
Hahas!



Last picture!
I think this is the most recent bah?
Check out those heels.
Sweet lo!
Anw, I look tall bah?
Wahahahas!
I didnt edit hor.
I just look tall standing alone.
I am only 155cm. --



Oh yah, one more picture.
This was a screen shot taken long ago. --
And I forgot to blog about it.
Look at the underlined word.
UNDEFINED.
Does it means that ALIENS from the outer space came to my blog??!?!
Lols!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment