Monday, January 7, 2008

Visit me bahh! I beg you!

Hahas. Ehh, everyone of u very no heart (bo xim) de lo. =( I've been working for 4 days!! And not a single soul come and visit huhs?! zzzz

Anw. Just to further tell y'll about my job thingie,

I am working from THURS to SUNDAY 12pm to 8pm.
In the month of January.

Hahas. Come visit me lo. I am damn bored during working hours leh. And damn bored during break time too.

Break time alright la,
Day1- I ate with all Hoyu friends.
Day2- Alone =(
Day3- I ate with a new guy friend who got my no. when I was in a hurry.
Day4- Watsons person.

Hahas. Quite alright lo. BUT, still feel weird weird de mah! Can some friends come find me??

Lunch break is from 4pm to 5pm.
__________________________________________________

I made some great friends from Hoyu lo. Hahas. That Rayner guy is one of them.

Thanks for that free Fasio lip gloss. Hahahas! ^^


(Actually this part is just for thanking him. Lols.)



No comments:

Post a Comment