Friday, January 25, 2008

Rant about work.

Do y'all know that I feel miserable working there?!?!?!

Sad right? Nod nod.

Me, almightly me, IS BULLIED AT WORK!!!!

Suck right? Ahhh.. The story goes like this, there is this Revlon cosmetic promoter (working at the same outlet as me). She is freaking in her late twenties, she stuck up to the store senior staff/manager's ass, sex him, AND BLOODLY HELL WARNED ME!

I was freaking angry lo! She's like damn childish, stupid and jealous!

Anw, she warned me about cutting her sales (i.e. snatching her potential customers). Her exact words was, "________________" (ass, i cant type chinese. will update soon). Anw, in translation, it's, "You better not cut my sales. If you let me see it, i am going to scold you on the spot."

Damn shitty right? TSK!

This is just the start. She continue her childish acts by constantly picking on me!!! There's this one time, she complained about my box covering her stocks and HER customer can't find it. wth ehs?!?!

And the stupid manager or senior staff kept complaining to my in-charge about me talking to my friends. WTH ehs?! I admit to the first, it was Kenrr. Then the second time they complained, i was damn pissed off, and they need a medium or bomoh to attend to them. Cause I was thinking that they might be seeing me mingling with ghost!

Grr.. So miserable lo!

BUTTT, the good thing is that, i will stop work on Monday!! Yay!!! Wahahahas. Last day of work. Greatness.!!

I bet many ppl will ask, why didnt I somewhat defend myself, or talk back or something. I decided not to. Cause, I've changed for the better!!! Wahahas. So great huhs. I matured a little. =D No longer the Jocelyn that's always courting for trouble. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment