Sunday, January 13, 2008

=) I am brave.

After such a long time, I finally let go of the past and moved on! Yay!! (clapclapclap..)

First of all, I shall say this, I am attached to Kenrrick. My siao eh. Lol.
He is a sweet and nice guy. Hopefully this relationship turns out well. I can't afford another heartbreak. Hahas. Emotional ehs?

Hmm.. It's been quite sometime since I got into a new relationship with anybody. This step I took was a brave one. =) I am serious. Although I seem like a jovial girl with nothing to be afraid of, this is one thing that frighten me - getting into a relationship.

Blame it on my past relationship. Even the first day was a mistake. However, I am not detesting or blaming anything/anyone. Nono, actually, I am. I am blaming on my foolish, naive and childish self.

However, those are all the past. For people that read my blog since the start of it should probably know my stupidity. Hah, it took me 1 long year to get rid of the mindset of being "wasted" and it took me quite sometime to believe that I am not worthless. Hahas. Sounds stupid right?

Ehh, but I'm not to blame lo! Deep down inside I am a very convention person leh! Serious. Please believe. =) Although I can "council" people about such things, and I can show a very alright steady attitude, I am extremely weak de la! Hahas.

That explains my title. I am brave. =)

In my short two and half years of relationship with that guy, I've learned alot. And bracing up for myself is one important lesson that I learned after my decisions to leave him.

The following short paragraph is dedicated to the person who I shed most of my tears for.
If you are going to use such childish acts to make me yours again. I tell you what, you are failing. Saying those threatening things to me is useless. Can't you understand I am somewhat immune to them? What a loser.

to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment