Saturday, December 29, 2007

撞鬼 at Aloha Loyang~

Freaky ehs?! This is real lo. Please do not rent Aloha Loyang Garden Terrace I chalet. You might hear a lady hum some old song. I shall NARRATE the entire incident.

It all started when I was bathing in the chalet bathroom at about 4plus am, right after my sister exit from the bathroom. In another words, I bathed after her. While I was bathing, after I undress and with the shower on, I heard someone humming a song that I never heard before. Eh, I wasn't scared lo. Cause I thought it was Nana mah! However, the humming stopped when I stop the shower. Come to think of it, freaky ehs?

After I'd done bathing, I came outta that toilet and asked Nana, "What was the song that u sang?" And then, her face changed and she said she thought it was I the one who was humming. Wth right? Goosebumps grew all over me la!

Together with us were Hakim, Haikal and Kenrrick. Hakim and Haikal are very "yin" people in general. And they confirmed about the supernatural thingie. Scary lo.

Five of us got so freaked out that we curled together at the side of the living rm of the chalet. And waited for daybreak. While waiting, we tried to talk and stuff, but I heard the humming 2 more times. Once was soft, and the other was louder. All thanks to psychic Hakim. -- After him holding me tightly, the hum became EXTREMELY LOUD. Like for about 3 seconds or so. Loud lo! And only through my right ear. And can you believe it? My ear was resting right on top of Kenrrick's shoulder, but I can still hear the hum. Freaky la!!

I guessed it's only Hakim, Haikal, Nana and I who heard the hummings. Kennrick was too blessed to hear anything. However, ironically, Kenrrick heard his name being called. FREAKY EHS?! Brrr. Scare the hell outta me. Hakim and Haikal heard them for a long long time, like continuously lo. While Nana heard it only once while I was bathing. And I heard it thrice.

Hmm.. Scary lo. Just sharing this exp with y'all. So, try not to book that chalet lo. Once again, it's Aloha Loyang, Garden Terrace I. Anw, it's "i" not "1". Try to avoid it lo. =S

However, no harm going there to try your luck. =)

You can choose to believe this or not. I am merely narrating what happened that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment